Week of June 26, 2011
Carpenter's House Church of God in Christ - "Everything You Need, It's in the House"
RSS

Recent Posts

What Are You Doing With Your Time?
The Time Has Come
Look Through the Eyes of Faith
Sustaining Your Faith Through Trials
We're Almost There...

Categories

Faith
Strengthening your Faith
powered by

My Blog

Week of June 26, 2011

Hebrews:11:6- But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

6 Comments to Week of June 26, 2011:

Comments RSS
SIS Trudy Gray on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:17 PM
I want to say to my Pastor and Lady Johnson that My childrn and I are so Blesse to have the both of you in our lives. The teaching that Iam getting is really helping me with myevery day walk in Faith. It is also gie the skils to teach my children i just want to say Thank You!! God Bless Love Sis. Trudy Bea Gray
Reply to comment

replica omega on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:40 AM
I'm not sure why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me.

Derrick Thomas on Friday, August 26, 2011 12:02 PM
Faith pleases God and I see you and my sister are walking in it. Stay focus - greatness is on you both.
Reply to comment

interlining supplier on Monday, October 14, 2013 4:27 AM
No longer will you have to worry about contacting countless centers only to find out that they won’t meet your needs. With meeting rooms, you can save time, money, and a lot of hassle.
Reply to comment

ray ban clubmaster on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:09 PM
There are definitely a whole lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to convey up. I supply the thoughts above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you bring up the place a very powerful thing will probably be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around things like that, but I'm certain that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the affect of only a second' pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.
Reply to comment

custom essay on Saturday, March 17, 2018 3:55 AM
Week of June has been entirely reported and remembered for the discussion of the heat oriented things among the intellectuals. All the items have been arranged for the enjoyment of the youngsters during the week of the June and such terms for the people.
Reply to comment