We're Almost There...
Carpenter's House Church of God in Christ - "Everything You Need, It's in the House"
RSS

Recent Posts

What Are You Doing With Your Time?
The Time Has Come
Look Through the Eyes of Faith
Sustaining Your Faith Through Trials
We're Almost There...

Categories

Faith
Strengthening your Faith
powered by

My Blog

We're Almost There...

The end of the year is approaching quickly, and a lot of us believers have some "orders" that we placed with God that need to be filled by December 31, 2011, 11:59:59.

So, what do we do in the meantime?  Praise Him in advance for what He is about to do.  If you REALLY believe that you are going to get what you have been praying for, you will praise Him like you have already received it!

Personally, I know that Pastor and I are in for some wonderful
God-given blessings this month; and we are waiting and praising with GREAT expectation!

Want to know what I love about God?  He always does above and beyond what I could ever ask or think.  Why?  That's just the way
The Father is!

Reflect on the scripture, regarding Abraham:

"He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform."
(Romans 4:20-21)

Hold on saints, we are almost there...

21 Comments to We're Almost There...:

Comments RSS
beijing guide on Friday, May 17, 2013 5:24 PM
Keep working ,fantastic job!

topptwatches2u on Friday, March 7, 2014 1:02 AM
Hey, that is pretty amazing. I'm really glad the theory is becoming fact.

trip tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:07 PM
Usually I don't read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very great post.

taobao agent on Friday, October 24, 2014 8:33 PM
er service. Do you've any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

madeforart on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:40 AM
Hello.This post was really motivating, particularly since I was investigating for thoughts on this subject last couple of days.

interlining supplier on Monday, October 14, 2013 4:26 AM
These services will also help you locate a place that is within your price range and will be large enough to accommodate any event you are planning.

review of bestessays on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:43 PM
I fully agree with your point of view about the approaching year and the things we must do before saying goodbye to this year. Your insight is of great help and I will do the things which you have urged all of us to do. Obedience of God is imperative. Well written!

yuiy on Monday, June 4, 2018 10:59 AM
Looks great! I love paperwritingservice.reviews how "messy" it is... great style!

loegmrntdherid1 on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:32 AM
Your article is very interesting and fantastic, at the same time the theme is unique and perfect, great job.

best assignment writing services uk on Thursday, February 28, 2019 8:54 AM
There were thousands of times that I almost gave up, I thought I will, but I never did. There were a million reasons that I always stayed down after being brought down, but I never did. I never let anyone stepped on me, even after I fell and fell and fell some more. I almost threw away everything, but I never did. It is because life is a gift, everything that we are going through is part of the plan. The great plan of God, so keep holding on because we are almost there.

picta on Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:09 PM
Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

CompTIA Linux+ LX0-103 Exam Dumps on Monday, July 29, 2019 6:23 AM
I have read your article, the information you give is very interesting Real Braindumps.

nba computer picks against the spread on Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:26 AM
what's the NBA computer picks for today read

Instant Wrinkle Remover on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:39 AM
Lady Ravandala Johnson you posted amazing article

shahzy khan on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 3:41 AM
The scientific notation problems must not forget the cost of entering the first warp in a harness, also the reeding.

nilo per on Thursday, March 5, 2020 4:02 AM
The Flatland Rover combines video and Mp3 Rocket Not Working On Windows 10 streaming with Flatland's highly interactive 3DML environments, providing a powerful forum for rich media downloads and Webcasts.

zaheer jan on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 1:51 AM
There were dramatic changes in the role of my site and men, in the value placed on women's work within the traditional economy and within the internal dynamics of their society of origin.

jeni on Thursday, March 19, 2020 6:39 AM
MAC-16A Exam Dumps
CLTD exam dumps
CSCP exam dumps
APC DU0-001 Exam Dumps
Pass Exams Braindumps

Kris Thorkelson on Saturday, May 9, 2020 4:35 AM
Kris Thorkelson, who began his career in the pharmaceutical industry in Winnipeg, Manitoba, operates several pharmacies, in addition to his real estate business. “As a leader, it is your role to praise employees who do a good job,” Thorkelson adds.

Nike Shoes on Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:17 PM

Jewel J. Messer on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 7:08 AM
Because of this constant drive to meet deadlines and several interruptions along they investigative journalists often tend to respond in a manner that is not as humble as it should be. This responsive attitude is more of a coping tool serving as a focusing assistant Click Here To Know More.